We are closely following guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure everyone’s safety as our 2020 season approaches.
Currently, the Board of Directors is working hard to plan for our upcoming 2020 season. With the uncertainty of this situation, we would like to provide the following updates:
- Registration deadline for the 2020 season has been extended to May 1st for Cal Ripken athletes
- Registration deadline for the 2020 season has been extended to May 20th for Babe Ruth and Legion athletes
- Our Pancake Breakfast Scheduled for April 19th has been postponed to a later date, TBD
- Open Hitting at Heilman’s Performance scheduled for March 24th and 26th has been CANCELLED
- Cal Ripken tryouts scheduled for April 13, 14 & April 20, 21…we will monitor in the coming weeks and make an announcement as tryouts near
- Registrants will receive a FULL refund (including processing fees) should the 2020 season be cancelled
- If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us via direct message on Facebook or contact Executive Director, Andy Lach at 701-721-0159
- Follow Magic City Youth Baseball on Facebook for updates
- For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov.